Episode 39 - A Step-by-Step Workplace Wellbeing Strategy - with Brian Crooke (Part of the Back In Business series)
As part of the Insight HR Back In Business series, we're speaking with workplace wellness expert Brian Crooke about how to develop your own step-by-step workplace wellbeing strategy.
- Course Director for the Postgraduate Certificate in Workplace Wellness at Tangent, Trinity College Dublin.
- Founder of The Work Well Institute: www.workwellinstitute.org.
- Host of The Work Well Podcast: www.workwellpodcast.com.
- Founder of Workplace Wellbeing Ireland: www.workwellireland.ie
- CEO of parkHIIT: www.workwellireland.ie/blog/parkhiit-resistance-is-worthwhile.
The HR Room Podcast is a series from Insight HR where we talk to business leaders from around Ireland and share advice on how to create the HR systems and workplace culture that's right for your business.
For show notes, go to www.InsightHR.ie/Podcast.
If you need any HR support in Ireland, get in touch with us at Insight HR.
Whether it's conducting a complex workplace investigation, filling a gap by providing you with a virtual or an onsite HR resource, or providing advice via our HR support line, as an expert HR consultancy in Ireland, we'll help you resolve whatever Human Resources challenge your business is facing.
Visit us at www.InsightHR.ie.